Do I have to book online?
- No, you can just come on the day. We do recommend booking especially if you are a party of more than 8 persons.
What happens if I booked and cannot make it?
- A full refund is given to cancellations 24 hours before the departure of the walk. For cancellations up to 14 hours before the walk a 50% refund applies. The full price will have to be paid for later cancellations.
Are the tours ever cancelled?
- We only cancel in extreme weather conditions. If you pre-booked and left us your contact details, we will get in touch. If in doubt you can call or text on 00356 9931 8808. In this case we will refund the full amount.
If I pay online do I need to print my ticket?
- You can either print your ticket or show your booking on your mobile device.
At what time should I be at the meeting point?
- We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before the departure time. For the Vittoriosa walk, if you use the ferry, this will get you just on time. The guide is aware of this and does keep an eye on the ferry arriving.
What happens if I arrive 5 – 10 minutes late?
- It is not difficult to find the group if you are just a bit late as before leaving the guide starts with an introduction and the group is visible for the first hundred – two hundred meters. Nevertheless, this means that you would have missed part of the tour.
Is it permissible to record the guide’s commentary?
- No, we do not allow any voice recordings. You may take handwritten notes, pictures and short videos during the walks. Please refer to Terms and Conditions
Should I tip the Guide?
- Tipping is not compulsory and entirely at your discretion.